Based in Cape Town, South Africa
DumbBots are dumb. They need to told EXACTLY what to do via code.
Learn the basics of coding with guns, explosions, and ragdolls.
Code AI to compete in DeathMatch, Battle Royale, Heist, Survival or to complete Challenge scenarios.
Complete challenging scenarios made by your friends/classmates, or go "code-to-code" and see who wrote the better bot in competition.
- Easy drag-and-drop AI coding
- Tutorials to help you get started
- Gameplay modes available: Battle Royale, Deathmatch, Heist, and Survival
- Plenty of options to customize your DumbBots
- 20+ maps to create scenarios in
- 50+ scenarios to solve
- Create your own scenarios in the editor to be shared with others
There are far more images available for DumbBots, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact me!
Request Press Copy
Please send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Mike Hall allows for the contents of DumbBots to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from DumbBots is legally & explicitly allowed by Mike Hall.